As a student in our private pilot (single-engine) course, you'll learn the basics of pre-flight preparation, take-offs, and landing and airport operations, flight planing and cross country techniques,. In addition, you'll be taught the ins and outs of the aircraft's cockpit navigation and communication equipment, along with approved safety and emergency procedures, basic flight maneuvers and night-time operations.
41 Hours of flight time that includes:
- 30 hours of flight instruction from FAA certified instructors.
- 10 hours of solo flight.
- 35 hours of ground instruction from FAA certified instructors.
- 35 hours of computer lab.
- 1 hour FAA checkride flight
- Must have passed the FAA private Pilot written exam.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age
- Must hold a student pilot certificate.
This advanced FAA authorized course lasts 3 weeks.